CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate I Recruitment 2026
CSIR CSMCRI
Project Associate I Recruitment 2026
Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSIR
CSMCRI) has released the official Project Associate - I (PAT-I) Notification
2026 on its official website. A total of 1 vacancy has been announced under the
CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate - I (PAT-I) Recruitment 2026. Eligible candidates
up to 35 years of age with an M.Sc. in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Botany or
B.E./B.Tech. in the relevant discipline can apply via email on or before 30
September 2026. The official notification PDF and application details are
available below.
|
Company Name |
Central Salt &
Marine Chemicals Research Institute |
|
Post Name |
Project Associate - I
(PAT-I) |
|
No of Posts |
1 |
|
Salary |
Rs. 25000 - 31000 Per
Month |
|
Qualification |
M.Sc. Degree in
Microbiology/Biotechnology/Botany, B.E or B.Tech in Biotechnology/Biochemical
Engineering/Fermentation Technology/Bioprocess Engineering/Industrial
Biotechnology |
|
Age Limit |
Max: 35 years |
|
Last Date |
30 September 2026 |
|
Apply Mode |
Email |
CSIR
CSMCRI Project Associate - I Vacancy 2026
|
Post Name |
Total Posts |
|
Project Associate - I (PAT-I) |
1 |
|
Total |
1 |
Eligibility
Criteria
- M.Sc. Degree in
Microbiology/Biotechnology/Botany from a recognized university
- OR
B.E or B.Tech in Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering/Fermentation
Technology/Bioprocess Engineering/Industrial Biotechnology from a
recognized University.
Age Limit
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR
rules.
Salary
/ Stipend
- Rs. 25,000/- + HRA or Rs. 31,000/- + HRA
Per Month
CSIR CSMCRI
Project Associate - I Recruitment 2026 - Important Dates
|
Event |
Date |
|
Last Date of receipt of applications
through e-mail |
30 September 2026 |
|
Age as on |
30 September 2026 |
Selection
Process
- Scrutiny of applications
- Online Interview via MS Teams
- Document Verification
How to Apply
Interested candidates
are requested to send the application form along with necessary documents for
scrutiny through e-mail to the following addresses: sourishb.csmcri@csir.res.in.
The last date of receipt of E-mail is 30/09/2026. Applications received by
email will be scrutinized based on a certain criteria and only shortlisted
candidates as are eligible as per the criteria will be asked to attend interview
using online mode, i.e. MSTEAMS. The details of the interview will be sent to
the shortlisted candidates by email.
The candidates are requested to send their CV
with the following details: (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail
address, contact no., MSTEAMS id etc., (2) Proof of date of birth, (3) Details
of educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the scanned
copies of certificates/ testimonials.
- Read
the official notification carefully before applying.
- Prepare your application with complete
bio-data including personal details, educational qualifications, and
experience.
- Attach self-attested copies of all
required documents such as educational certificates, experience
certificates, ID proof, and recent passport-size photographs.
- Clearly mention the post applied for in
the subject line of the email.
- Send the complete application to the
official email address mentioned in the notification.
- Ensure the email is sent before the last
date: 30-09-2026.
- Keep a copy of the sent email for future
reference.
CSIR CSMCRI
Project Associate - I Recruitment 2026 - Important Links
|
Link Description |
Link |
|
Official Notification PDF |
|
|
Official Website |
Join WhatsApp Channel: Click
Here
Join Telegram Channel: Click Here
Gujueduhouse Official Website: Click Here
LATEST
GUJARAT JOBS CLICK HERE
Note: Before applying Candidates are suggested to please always check
once and confirm the above detail with the official website and
Notification/Advertisement.
